Penny Drop RULES For 2 or MORE players ...
EACH PLAYER NEEDS 12 Pennies : note - you can use 10 pennies if you want to make a faster game, or even 8!
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO BE THE FIRST TO GET RID OF ALL OF YOUR PENNIES! Simple!
1. Determine who goes first by each player rolling the die. Highest number goes first; then play proceeds in a clockwise direction.
2. The Player rolls the die and must put a penny in the game board slot corresponding to the number shown on the die.
3. If the player rolls a number that already has a penny in it, they must
take all of the pennies showing on the board and then the turn goes to
the next player
4. A player must take at least one roll, but can take as many rolls as they want until they get stuck as in rule #3.
5. Hole number 6 lets the penny go inside the box so you can roll as many 6's as possible without penalty
6.Play continues until a player runs out of pennies and is declared the
A fun way to wager on the game would be for each player to put a
quarter or a sum of money inside the box prior to the game starting. The
winner would then be awarded that money!
Penny Drop is an amazingly fun, easy to play game that can be played around the table or around the bar!
Be the first to get rid of all your pennies and win the prize (whatever you decide to wager, if that sort of thing blows your hair back)
It has a solid floorboard top on an all wood box. Text is deeply laser engraved! It's beautiful! We made a wood penny that is mounted on the top. Includes one of our handmade wooden dice, but I like to use casino dice for the fun of it!
Penny Drop measures 5.5 x 2.3 x 1.8